Family Camp 2018
March 10 - March 13
All families members are welcome
Saturday March 10th to Monday 12th.
Location: Rowallan Camp – rowallan.org.au
Riddells Creek (only one hour from the hall)
- Activities planned for the weekend include: Archery, orienteering, a night adventure, a talent show, lots of sports choices and just communing with nature.
- You will see kangaroos and possibly wallabies and echidnas on our campsite! There may be a koala or 2 still around as well.
- Camping will be in tents and dorm/bunkhouse accommodation. We’d like you to try the tents if you haven’t before!!
- Tents can be provided by us if you don’t have one. You just need a sleeping mat (or stretcher, or blow up mattress), sleeping bag and pillow. A full packing list will be provided closer to the time to help you.
- You can sleep with your children in tents/bunks, or they can sleep with their friends. It’s up to you.
- Normal toilets and showers are onsite. This is glamping, not full on camping.
- Weather permitting we will have a outside campfire at night. If not then we will have access to an inside fireplace.
- We provide the food. Some food preparation and cooking will be required. Which we all do in rosters as one big family!
- Meals will be served in the HQ building which has a kitchen and eating area, as well as a drinks/hot water area for coffee and tea.
- Cost will be kept as low as possible. Around $60-$80 per person at this stage.
- Water is drinkable, straight out of the tap.
- We plan to arrive on Friday night for hot chocolate and activities will be start on Saturday after brekky.
- Camp will sadly finish after lunch on the 12th.
Any questions email firstname.lastname@example.org