- This event has passed.
24th World Jamboree – USA
July 22 - August 2
24th World Jamboree will be held in the USA.
JULY 22 – AUGUST 2, 2019
Location – WEST VIRGINIA, USA
To be eligible to be a youth participant at the 24th World Scout Jamboree, you must be born between 22 July 2001 and 21 July 2005. If you are older on the given date, you may be able to apply to become a member of the International Service Team or contingent team, or a unit leader. The exact age requirements have been approved by the World Scout Committee.
The cost of your 3 weeks World Jamboree Experience is AUD$6950. This cost will be paid in installments over an 18 month period. This price includes;
- The World Jamboree Fee
- Your return flights to and from Australia
- All internal Airfares, Transfers and Bus Tours inside America
- All Accommodation
- All Meals from the time you leave home until the time you get back
- All Activities (excluding optional White Water Rafting at the Jamboree)
- Contingent Merchandise (including, Shirts, Badges, Travel Bag)
- Comprehensive Travel Insurance
- Contingent Fees
Any Pocket Money for Souvenirs
Additional Snacks and Drinks
Optional Canadian Post Tour